Elettronica Sammarinese has three types of warehouses, to cater for different storage requirements.
1 mechanised warehouse with translating lifts for europallets:
- automatic handling with two translating lifts controlled by three PLCs
- two pick up points and one loading point
- fifty manoeuvres/hour
- working area of 560m2 (with a height of fifteen metres)
- 2200 bays available (measuring 800x1200x h=2000mm)
- automatic tray handling controlled by three PLCs
- three pick up points
- 60 x 3 manoeuvres/hour
- working area of 120m2 (with a height of fifteen metres)
- 80x3 trays available (measuring 700x4500mm)
- manual pick up and loading.
The system architecture includes a warehouse PC which dialogs with the factory management system.
The PC receives the pick up and deposit inputs and transmits them to the warehouse PLCs.
It defines the positions at the point of entry, spreading products over the various warehouses and organising the pick up lists.